Sunday 3 August 2014

An Apology

Although I was aware when starting this blog I probably wouldn't be able to post things super regularly, I did have plans to post more than I did. Which is why I've decided to revisit it and try and make something of it that I'm actually proud of! As for the not posting for over a year, all I can say is sorry.

It's been a year since my last post so to fill you in quickly on what's happened in the life of Luce I started a new school where I'm far happier, became a semi-professional musician instead of it just being my hobby and have begun the process of applying to university, by which I mean I've stressed about what I want to study, where I want to go, what matters to me in choosing a university and much more. If you can think of something related to university, I've worried about it, probably in the last week. I'd give you a more detailed run down of everything that has happened in this last year but there are posts over of my other blog (click here) that pretty much explain everything.

So that's my little update for you with a quick update of what my face looks like these days in case any of you were curious. I  hope you're all well, don't forget to say hi in the comments! That's it from me for today, hopefully you'll hear from me soon!

Lucy x

No comments:

Post a Comment