Sunday 28 July 2013

New Blog, New Bloglovin!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Hello there beautiful people of the internet!

My name is Lucy and, as you have probably guessed by now, I've made a new blog! For those of you who don't know, I already have a personal blog (click here if you'd like to read it!) where I post random things from music related content right through to thoughts from places (a written adaptation of the popular vlogbrothers videos) and I also have a book blog (click here!) where I post about...well...books!

I've been thinking about starting some sort of beauty blog for a while and as I was typing away earlier today preparing a post for my personal blog that was all about makeup I just thought 'what the heck' and decided to create what you're now reading!

I am in no way at all claiming to be an expert in the field of makeup, beauty or fashion. I'm just your average teenage girl who loves reading beauty blogs, watching beauty gurus on YouTube and likes to blog. Pretty much everything I know about makeup (aside from one or two things I've picked up from the people around me and such things) I've learnt through YouTube and I only very recently took the leap from watching YouTube videos about beauty to reading beauty blogs but I have to say, I've fallen in love with the beauty blogging community!

If you'd like to stick around and read what I have to say about all things beauty and fashion, please do! And please let me know if you have any helpful hints or tips for someone just starting a beauty blog, I'd be more than happy to hear!

Lucy x

No comments:

Post a Comment